Commercial Baking Instructions
COOKIE BAKING MANUAL
1) Defrost Dough in Cooler Overnight before use.
2) Pre – Heat Oven According to Instructions.
3) Scoop desired size onto lined baking sheet.
4) One Flavor per Pan.
5) Seal the lid of the pail firmly and return to cooler.
*Not all cookies bake for the same amount of time. Therefore monitor and pull specific flavors when baked and avoid over or under baking of any other flavor.
1) Pre – Heat Oven According to Instructions.
2) Take cookies directly from the freezer and place onto lined baking sheet.
3) One Flavor per Pan.
4) Fold plastic liner, close box and return to freezer.
5) Place sheets in oven and begin to bake.
1) Use appropriate Scoop Size depending on desired cookie size.
2) Scoop Dough & Scrape it FLAT over the edge of the Pail.
3) Deposit dough onto Lined Baking Sheet.
4) One Flavor per Pan or Sheet.
5) Follow Instructions for your Oven Type.
Scoop & Bake
1.5 oz – 2.0 oz
#40 for 1.5oz cookies
Load Quickly & Close Door.
Use separate trays for each flavor.
Set Timer For:
Look for slight Golden color
around perimeter of each cookie.
Not all cookies bake for the same amount of time.
Monitor each flavor and remove from oven
when slightly golden around outside edge.
Avoid over or under baking of all flavors.
Baked from Frozen State
15 – 20 Minutes
(Monitor until Ready.)
Monitor the cookies after 12 minutes.
around perimeter of each cookie,
then remove and cool.
Avoid over or under baking for best results.
Call The Maui Hotline anytime for Help. We will get it perfect for you every time.
1 – 866 – MAUI – FIX
MUFFIN BAKING MANUAL
1) Defrost Batter in Cooler Overnight before use.
3) Turn Batter top to bottom with Spoon 3 times before Scooping into Baking Cups.
5) Fill Baking Cup with correct Scoop Size.
6) Please do not scoop muffin batter in advance, leaving batter pans over night in cooler.
*Not all muffins bake for the same amount of time. Therefore monitor and pull specific flavors when baked and avoid over or under baking of any other flavor.
1) Use appropriate Scoop Size for your baking cups.
2) Scoop Batter & Scrape it Flat over edge of Pail.
3) Deposit Batter into Baking Cups.
SELF-STANDING SMALL MUFFIN CUPS
Convection Oven Single Rack:
Load Quickly & Close Door!
20 – 22 Minutes
Load Rack Quickly & Close Door!
Set Timer For:
For Larger Cups, Add 5 Minutes to Bake Time
Terms & Conditions